Four Ties Wrap
|place item in the center of the Furoshiki|
|bring corners b and d together and square knot|
|bring corners a and c together and square knot|
Today we'll be learning to wrap 2 books in a chic carry-on style. Shown here is our Give Joy wrap, but any square-ish fabric will work too.
1. Place fabric wrap face-down. Lay the 2 books in the middle.
2. Turn books outward. Repeat.
3. Take the ends of the wrap and tuck them inside each book.
4. Lift the books and fold inward until they are next to each other again.
4. Take the opposite ends of the fabric and bring them towards each other. Pull across opposite ends.
5. Still holding the 2 ends, flip the whole thing over. Tie a knot with the ends.